Aluminium Alloy Mould Tools
Toolcraft's aluminium alloy injection mould tools are made using alloys developed by Alcoa and IBM. They're the best choice for you if you have a short to long run project (100s to 100,000s), because :
- They're much stronger than aluminium tools (which are soft and only suitable to make a few mouldings)
- They're much cheaper and faster to make than a steel tool
- Uniquely, Toolcraft can further increase the life of your tool by locally Nickel Cobalt plating it to Rockwell hardness 55.
- Mouldings from aluminium alloy tools are made with less stress, distortion, warpage & post mould shrinkage in a shorter cycle time
For a complete overview of the advantages of aluminium alloy tools see our Alloy vs Steel Tool Comparison Chart.
Here at Toolcraft we've made 600+ alloy mould tools helping firms like yours get high quality tools & precision mouldings fast and at low cost. Our experience of the properties of alumium alloy tools enable us to guarantee how many mouldings your tool will make.
Why choose Toolcraft For your Aluminium Alloy injection mould tools ?
We've got experience. Our design engineers will take one look at your project and say, why don't we make it this way, it will be faster, save you money and result in better quality mouldings. They know what works well and where possible problems may arise. They will make a smoothly working tool and spare you production-line headaches.
By investing in technology, we make injection mould tools for you at low cost & in less time than our competitors, because :
- Our tool design+manufacture software can import a vast array of file types to eliminate some design and production time normally required. This way we can offer you rapid production of injection mould tools at much lower cost, saving you time & money.
- Our machining software calculates the optimum toolpaths needed to make the tool. It also stops cutters from machining areas cleared by previous ones. This means we'll make your mould tools in less time.
- Our mould flow analysing software shows us in detail where air trapment and hotspots might arise, where the weld lines will be and much more. This means we can catch those issues before they ever arise, saving time & cost again. We include this service for free with orders for mould tools.
You'll receive part drawings or 3D models to view & rotate without extra software on your PC
- Tool Progress Reports
You'll be able to monitor your tool's progress & plan the mouldings into your production schedule
- Inspection Reports
You'll receive a Trial Report confirming the quality checks that have been made