Plastic Moulding Company UK : Toolcraft Plastics Company Profile
Toolcraft Plastics (Swindon) Ltd is an established plastic moulding company in the UK. Our service includes 3d plastic product design, mould toolmaking, precision plastic moulding, vacuum forming and a range of finishing services including printing, coating and assembly. We provide a number of benefits to our customers:
- By developing unique techniques, we create your bespoke plastic products in good lead times & excellent quality - using ISO9001:2008 quality procedures.
- We have great expertise in moulding less common technical and specialist plastic materials, enabling us to give accurate materials advice to our customers.
- We can help you justify low run & short life mouldings - even 2 part overmoulding - and we're able to economically produce lower runs in our technical and specialist materials too.
- Our strong relationship with our Chinese tooling partner enables us to offer very economical Chinese mould tools, while we take care of all import & communication issues. We guarantee the mould tools and because we have experienced mould toolmakers in house, any problems can be rectified quickly.
- Toolcraft remains a family company. Our personal involvement enables us to adapt our services to meet your specific needs and to provide you with a high level of service. Please also have a look at our reviews page and find out more about our team.
Toolcraft have been our principal plastic injection moulders since 2001, when we placed a large number of tools with them. They mould over 50 different filters and filter parts for us, in a wide range of plastic materials, including transparent PA12 and chemical resistant PVDF. They've also made some injection mould tools for us since then and we're very happy with their quality and service.
Rob Hibberd, Headline Filters Ltd
Who do we work with ?
We work with a wide array of high-profile companies in the UK, such as a well-known residential property development company; a famous whisky brand; two Formula 1 racing teams; a large car manufacturer based in Swindon; a famous diamond jewellery manufacturer - have a look at their glowing reviews !
We frequently deal with sensitive & confidential projects, for which we have confidentiality agreements in place.
To sum up, we work with small and large players in the following industries : automotive, engineering, safety & security, telecommunications, electrical, electronics, food, medical, pharmaceutical and recreational. We've also worked with a number of entrepreneurs with great product ideas, which our plastic product design team enjoys developing.