injection mould tools - insert only plastic mould tools
Toolcraft have a number of standard-sized plastic mould tool bolsters and we can make your cavity & core tool insert to fit one of these bolsters. Insert-only mould tools are the best choice for you if you need to be in production very fast and at low cost, because :-
- You pay for the mould tool insert only.
- We keep the bolster serviced and in excellent working order.
- When you need your plastic parts, we fit your mould tool insert into our bolster fast to meet your supply needs.
We have standard bolsters to fit our machines ranging from 25 tonnes to 180 tonnes, which take plastic mould tools from 100 mm wide up to 300 mm wide, making products from 1mm2 up to 300mm2.
An Insert only mould tool means that you only pay for and own the tool insert. If you should decide later on to get another company to make the mouldings for you, you'll need to pay us or them to make an outer tool bolster to accept your cavity & core tool insert.
We came to Toolcraft with a very urgent requirement for an injection moulded endcap. Toolcraft quickly supplied an economical quote for one of their insert-only injection mould tools, with a lead time of 5 weeks to get the samples. We placed the order just as they were about to have their annual shutdown for a week, but despite this, we had moulding samples within 3 weeks and the full batch of quality injection moulded parts within 4. What a great service.Gail Edgings, Viasat UK Ltd
Why come to Toolcraft For your plastic mould tools ?
We've got experience. Our design engineers will take one look at your project and say, why don't we make it this way, it will be faster, save you money and result in better quality mouldings. They know what works well and where possible problems may arise. They will make a smoothly working tool and spare you production-line headaches.
By investing in technology, we make plastic mould tools for you at low cost & in less time than our competitors, because :
- Our tool design+manufacture software can import a vast array of file types to eliminate some design and production time normally required. This way we can offer you rapid production of plastic mould tools at much lower cost, saving you time & money.
- Our machining software calculates the optimum toolpaths needed to make the tool. It also stops cutters from machining areas cleared by previous ones. This means we'll make your plastic mould tools in less time.
- Our mould flow analysing software shows us in detail where air trapment and hotspots might arise, where the weld lines will be and much more. This means we can catch those issues before they ever arise, saving time & cost again. We include this service for free with orders for plastic mould tools.
You'll receive part drawings or 3D models to view & rotate without extra software on your PC
- Tool Progress Reports
You'll be able to monitor your tool's progress & plan the mouldings into your production schedule
- Inspection Reports
You'll receive a Trial Report confirming the quality checks that have been made