Toolcraft Injection Mould Tools are made with the benefit of longstanding hands-on production experience. Our customers come back again and again to benefit from our knowledge, as well as from our personal communication and sound design advice for smoothly working tools without production line issues.
We don't compromise on quality or materials. That's why we guarantee the life of all our Injection Mould Tools - rest assured that if something does go wrong, we'll put it right.
Multiple tooling options are available and we can advise you on the right one for your product :-
- Steel injection moulding tools
very hard wearing - the best choice for very long runs (millions) and more complicated tooling .. Why ?
- Chinese mould tools
imported, tested, serviced & guaranteed by us – the best choice to save costs and get peace of mind .. Why ?
- Insert only mould tools
we make the cavity & core insert for our standard bolsters – the best choice for fast and cost saving tooling .. Why ?
- Aluminium alloy mould tools
cost saving and better quality mouldings - the best choice for projects with a short to medium run (100s to 100,000s) .. Why ?
We have experience of making many types of injection mould tools, e.g. family tools or separate rapid production injection mould tools and so we can make mould tools to match your project needs. If you need to know more about mould tools, visit our Mould Tool Advice Pages, especially the Injection Mould Tool Explained, the Mould Tool FAQ and the Chinese Mould Tool Order Process pages.
Why choose Toolcraft For your injection mould tools ?
We've got experience. Our design engineers will take one look at your project and say, why don't we make it this way, it will be faster, save you money and result in better quality mouldings. They know what works well and where possible problems may arise. They will make a smoothly working tool and spare you production-line headaches.
By investing in technology, we make injection mould tools for you at low cost & in less time than our competitors, because :
- Our tool design+manufacture software can import a vast array of file types to eliminate some of the design and production time normally required. We have several different CAD/CAM seats and can import your drawing or model files from a wide range of formats including DWG, DXF, IGES, JPEG, MS Office, Parasolid, PDF, Pro-Engineer, Solidworks, STEP & STL. This way we can offer you rapid production of injection mould tools at much lower cost, saving you time & money.
- Our machining software calculates the optimum toolpaths needed to make the tool. It also stops cutters from machining areas cleared by previous ones. This means we'll make your mould tools in less time.
- Our mould flow analysis software shows us in detail where air trapment and hotspots might arise, where the weld lines will be and much more. This means we can catch those issues before they ever arise, saving time & cost again. We include this service for free with orders for mould tools.
You'll receive part drawings or 3D models to view & rotate without extra software on your PC
- Tool Progress Reports
You'll be able to monitor your tool's progress & plan the mouldings into your production schedule
- Inspection Reports
You'll receive a Trial Report confirming the quality checks that have been made