WFP System Servicing & Repairs in Swindon
We design them, we fabricate them, we install them...now we also service & repair WFP Systems. Get your Water Fed Pole System back to optimum performance with our ½ day or full day WFP System service.
What does a ½ day WFP System service include ?
A ½ day service at £ 330* includes 4 hours labour to do the following :-
- Pipework leak testing – any leaks repaired free of charge *
- Electronics testing – any faults repaired free of charge *
- Filter cleaning & testing – all filters (RO (Reverse Osmosis) Filter; Carbon Filter; Sediment Filter; Micron Filter and DI (De-Ionisation) Filter) are tested separately for performance - if any need replacing, we’ll fit them free of charge*
If more than 4 hours labour is needed to repair any leaks, electronic faults or filter cleaning & testing, you’ll need a full day service at £ 480 *, but we'll contact you before going ahead.
* = Any parts, electronics & filters needed are charged for separately and all prices exclude VAT.
Why should I get my WFP System Serviced ?
- Pipework leaks cause pressure loss in your system, making it less effcicent so your job takes longer to do. Catching leaks early and getting them fixed will keep your work efficient.
- An electronics fault will cause your pump to reset. Work will stop completely until it's sorted. Getting al your electronics checked regulalry will prevent nasty surprises.
- Dirty filters will cause the TDS levels to rise, so sediment left on windows will get increasingly bad. You'll either take longer to do the same job or you'll have unhappy customers ! We check each filter individually - that water will be as Pure as it can be !
To get booked in, give us a call on 01793 641040 or Request a Callback Now !
I came to Stephen Scargill at Toolcraft for a bespoke tank to fit a premade frame. I needed 4 things that it would have been impossible to get with a standard premade tank: a built in semi-transparent sight gauge to keep an eye on the water levels; a quadrilateral but not rectangular shape; a sloping bottom allowing for all water to be used; and fitting placements to match the premade frame. Stephen built me two excellent quality tanks very quickly and I'm very happy with the end result.
Paul James, Reflections Window Cleaners