precision plastic injection mouldings
Our precision plastic mouldings service is our largest in-house service - see below for details of our expertise in making precision plastic mouldings and plastic injection moulding of a wide range of plastic materials and colours.
We have injection moulding machines from 25 to 180 ton making high quality, ISO9001:2008 approved precision plastic mouldings from 1 to 300 mm2, in batches as low as 50 mouldings.
For more details, view our injection moulding capacity list.
Precision Plastic Mouldings Expertise
We have extensive experience in making many different types of precision plastic mouldings.
These are our areas of expertise :-
- insert & outsert mouldings
e.g. plugs, moulded terminals, thumb nuts & electrical connectors
- intricate & very small precision mouldings
e.g. hearing aid parts, speedometer parts & medical devices
- threaded precision injection mouldings
e.g. instrument gears, layshafts & ratchet wheels
- tinted, coloured & clear plastic mouldings
e.g. backlit instrument dials, emergency lighting & vehicle light covers
- 2 part overmoulding & thermoplastic rubber mouldings
e.g. soft grip handles, cable strain reliefs & protective rubber sleeves
Use our precision plastic mouldings expertise because :-
- We've over 30 years experience in designing, tooling and moulding complex precision plastic mouldings. This means there aren't many plastic moulding problems we haven't previously solved. Trust us to keep your precision plastic mouldings on schedule.
- We're UK based – this means you'll get precision plastic mouldings quickly with low shipping costs, made to ISO9001:2008 guaranteed quality standards and easy communication too.
- We can adapt soft aluminium, prototype, Austin Allen, Manumold tools & tools with load in inserts to run automatically or semi auto. in our plastic moulding machines.
- We have a complete tool repair service on-site, so we can make any wear & tear repairs quickly and keep your precision plastic mouldings on track.
Plastic Injection Moulding Materials Expertise
Over the past 30 years, we’ve built up experience with an wide range of plastic moulding materials.
Use our materials knowledge to your advantage - view complete list of plastic moulding materials
we’ve experience of injection moulding.
We offer tinted, coloured and clear plastic mouldings. Crucially, we offer competitively priced
colours for short runs as well as long runs - find out more about our colour solutions.
A fire at our supplier damaged our mould tools & we needed more mouldings fast. Toolcraft restored the tools in a few days - this was 30 years ago & they've made mouldings for us ever since.Ted Hicks, Electropatentmore testimonials...