injection moulding jobs at Toolcraft Plastics (Swindon) Ltd
All production operator vacancies have now been filled. Thank you for your interest.
Toolcraft Plastics Ltd is a family run, custom Plastic Injection Moulding company in Swindon, Wiltshire. We manufacture custom injection mouldings and vacuum formings for a wide range of technical companies and we're currently looking for a Production Operator to join our busy & experienced team.
Working under the Production Supervisor, the Production Operator is responsible for :-
- Floating: checking product quality from several automatic injection moulding machines
- Operating: removing product from one machine and thoroughly checking product quality
- Carrying out secondary operations such as assembly and finishing
- Weighing & packing of the product into boxes and then weighing & labelling to suit
- Working in a safe & tidy manner
In future, you may be trained on our vacuum forming machines. You'll need to have a 'can do' attitude and be willing to take on other tasks reasonably required within the company. You'll have a high sense of accuracy and quality, as well as a desire to meet order deadlines.
Previous mould shop experience is an advantage.
The role is 37.5 hours per week, 8am to 4pm. Hours can be negotiated and part-time hours may be considered.
£7.50 per hour + Quarterly Attendance Bonus, with 28 holidays + bank holidays.
To apply, please download and complete our application form and (e)mail it to the address given on the form. If you have a CV, please include this, but applications without a fully completed application form will not be considered. We will close the position as soon as we have found a suitable person, so please apply asap !